Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What will you give?

The holidays are approaching, I always enjoy the change of seasons especially the fall. People get into the Giving Zone and they understand the importance of helping others.
As president of the Giving Movement ,I hope you will consider making a donation to our organization. We are in the business of feeding the hungry and clothing the needy. When I lay my head on my pillow each night I feel blessed to do the assignment that is required of me.
I am hosting a radio show on 990am from 6-9:00am and also appearing on Good Morning Texas. My mission is to shed light on people making a difference in the community. In the upcoming days, I will blog about the people I meet and how you can help their organization too.

It's the end of the day. We have received calls all day about companies hosting food drives. If ou are interested in joining our movement please email esimon@thegivingmovement.org.
Until tomorrow
Go Give.

No comments:

Post a Comment