Monday, December 15, 2008

You have the power! Use it.

"You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true."

- Richard Bach

The Giving Movement was a dream two years ago. A dream that kept me awake morning, noon and night. It was sparked by my parents, grandmother and my husband. Then this lady named Oprah started Mega giving and I wanted to be an impact on my world like she has done on this world.
There are numerous nights of tears and fears and voices. I read a quote that said she listened to her heart above all the voices and I found the power inside of me. To God be the glory.

I live my passion daily. It isn't easy but it sure is rewarding! Everyday my arms and my sons arms are stretched out to provide food and even a hug to anyone that enters Minnie's Food Pantry.
What are you doing with your arms? You have the power too ( just wanted to remind you, make a difference,be the flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment