Monday, September 3, 2012

The American Bible Challenge debuted - Millions watched - Cheryl Jackson was on the record breaking episode.

What a week this has been. I can finally talk about my appearance on the American Bible Challenge last week. When the ratings came out, the show broke the 17 year ratings history for the Game Show Network and I was so grateful to win $20,000 for my charity, Minnie's Food Pantry. There is nothing better than helping others and to be on national television winning money for the hungry was more than a dream come true. The host was Jeff Foxworthy and he made the show such a hit. I am thankful to my teammates Lynette Shofner and Lanette Patt for helping me win money enough money to provide 80,000 meals! I will post my thoughts later this week and welcome your feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment