Friday, December 11, 2009

Angels or Generous Strangers



What happens when you have a dream and a desire to help others? What happens when your dream is so much bigger than your personal bank account? That's where I have been for the last year, I have questioned who I really am and am I doing the right thing because times are getting tougher and when I look into the eyes of people that NEED help I feel helpless myself. I am not sure where to start but on this day, I will start by saying I am so grateful that there are people who have connected to my dream and to the vision.
Yesterday when I returned from Good Morning Texas there was a wlady with a wonderful smile and she seemed very quite but her donation to our organization spoke for her. (Let's call her Laurie) she handed a check to us that would feed almost 200 families for ONE WEEK! or purchase enough toys for 75 kids! I was so happy and the best part is that she may come back and volunteer with us!
Sometimes you never know where your blessing will come from so I will end by saying always trust your heart and trust that people with good hearts like Laurie and John will find you when you need them the most.
Until tomorrow,
Do Something good today!

No comments:

Post a Comment