Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I can only Imagine


I received a note this week that I had to share with you. Sometimes I have moments when I question whether I am doing the right thing with my life. That question is answered when I receive letters like this. I hope you enjoy reading this note as much as I did and please take a moment now to Join the Movement and donate something to help a family during the holidays. Let's make it happen, TOGETHER! Can you imagine a world without hunger? Guess what,I am working on the blueprint...Enjoy


Please allow me to introduce myself. My Name is Jan H. I am a regular visitor to Minnies and I would love to say just a few things about this wonderful place and the people there helping distribute, and stock. These people always always have a smile on their face and treat everyone the same way they would want to be treated if the shoe were on the other foot. Cheryl is a wonderful Christian Lady (always speaking to those she recognizes and is ready to give a hug and even take a moment out of her hectic schedule to pray with you if you need it). Cheryl is truly an "Angel" on earth and has already earned her wings.

It's a hard thing for a person to have to ask for help but at Minnie's, there are no lines drawn as to culture or creed..No person is discriminated against....Their goal is to fulfill your needs. I am very grateful for everything she has done for me. God Bless You Cheryl and God Bless all your helpers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart..... Jan H

No comments:

Post a Comment