Sunday, April 22, 2012

What in the world are you doing?

I read this article by Chris Widener and I had to share it with you. What kind of impact are you making? What I believe sets the successful apart is that they don't just live the average life. They don't just pass time. They make an impact. They have something compelling in their life that drives them-something that gives them an answer when they are asked that question: What in the world are you doing? I'm helping children. I'm creating a business that supports many families. I lead a church. I am defending our liberties. I am raising great children. I'm teaching others to improve their lives. I help people have fun. I create memories for people. In other words, successful people always come down to this: I make an impact and help other people by (fill in your purpose here). What in the world are you doing? If you want to be successful, you need to be able to answer that by describing how you help others. If you aren't helping others, if you aren't making an impact, you are just taking up space, eating food and waiting to die. Here's the question for you to answer and what to do with your answer: What in the world are you doing? If you know, then you are good to go-live it and make an impact! If you don't know, then maybe you need to reflect on what you are doing, what your life is about, and how you can explode the mundane bubble you may be living in! The world needs impact makers-so live to be one! by Chris Widener

No comments:

Post a Comment