Thursday, August 3, 2006

Did you save money today? The Sisters of Savings will appear on Good Morning Texas Thursday to show you how..

My first receipt was for $209.94, I spent $ 21.40! That's 89.9% savings! Check out the photos for yourself. Looks like I will be able to clean house for one year without buying any more cleaning products. I will smell good and fresh while cleaning the house with all of the Oil of Olay soap products and should I decide to take a break I can color pictures for my friends with my 25 boxes of crayola markers. At the second store the total was 95.21 and I spent $7.03 that was a 92.7% savings. The final store was $123.23 I spent $6.40 any questions???? And yes, I will be donating some of these products to my favorite charity www.thetouchministry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment