Tuesday, August 1, 2006

What will happen next?

This is my baby. He is a senior this year and he keeps me laughing. I want to give him so much. He is a giver and a wonderful young man. I very seldom have problems with Bugster and I love the fact that he is independent and makes his own rules. After this year, both of my sons will be out of school. What will happen next? Will he graduate and then go off to college or will he stay home and try to work with his father? Will some young thang that thinks she is marrying into a rich family catch his eye? He always tells his father that he will be a better dad so what does that mean? I wish I could squeeze him back down to infancy and start over. No I don't.
I couldn't change another dirty diaper. I guess I will settle for his hugs and kisses and now he's picking me up. I blinked ( I'll explain what that means later)

No comments:

Post a Comment