Tuesday, August 1, 2006

What will happen today?

It's Tuesday and I am struggling with everything, from being a mother and wife to being a minister and fulfilling the call that God has required of me. Since everyday brings new mercies I am thankful that God has been merciful to me. I am blessed to be at home and to be able to allow God to order my steps. So the question is which direction will I be lead to by God today.
What will happen today? That's the question. I told you about sending a letter to Mr. Goldberg ( whom I have never met) well through our world of technology I was sent a confirmation email that the package had been shipped and delivered so what will happen next? Hence, I think I am changing my blog name to " Someone asked the Question". Let's see if it's available.

Will I receive a call today? Will my tile in my kitchen come up more than it was yesterday? Will the cracks going up to the ceiling in my house continue to go across the ceiling? Will I pray today? Will I read the Bible today? Will I say a kind word to encourage someone today? Will my eyes light up when my sons come into my presence today and will they notice it? Will I receive a call from NBC today? Will my friends receive a call from another show today? Will I get a check in the mail today? Will I appreciate every breathe I take today? Someone asked the question and I will give the answers tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment